Over 300 participants have gone through Charlie’s FreeWheels Build- A-Bike programming. All participants complete the program with a bike they have built themselves, a new lock, a helmet and the skills and tools they need to safely ride and maintain their bicycles for a lifetime to come. Youth are only able to keep their bicycles if they have attended a mandatory workshop on safe cycling.
Who can sign up?
Our program is for youth between the ages of 12 – 25, with some special considerations. Priority for enrolment is given to residents of Regent Park, St. James Town and Moss Park, and to youth without stable access to housing from across the GTA. If you are interested in doing a free program at Charlie’s FreeWheels please fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programs Currently Open for Registration
- Summer A (July 3 – July 14, Mondays – Fridays, 10am-3pm)
- Summer B (July 17 – July 28, Mondays – Fridays, 10am-3pm)
- Girls & Trans Class, Summer C (July 31 – August 11, Mondays – Fridays, 10am-3pm)
- Summer D (August 14 – August 25, Mondays – Fridays, 10am-3pm)
Evening & Weekend Summer Classes
- July Evenings (July 4 – August 1, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-8pm)
- Fridays (July 7 – September 1, 5-8pm)
- August Evenings (August 3 – August 31, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-8pm)
Sign up here today, or contact Alix Aylen, Interim Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.